76 213 Тг.
- +7 показать номер
- +7 (701) 500-50-10 Ваш персональный консультант
Адрес и контакты
Телефон:+7 (701) 500-50-10, Ваш персональный консультант
Контактное лицо:Aсан Дюсупов
Адрес:Наурызбайский район, с-т Жанат-2, 27а, Алматы, 050000, Казахстан
- Условия возврата и обмена
The official, wall-mounted Peg Board is made in the KZ from your choice of top-quality maple or pine. Each set includes one 1.5" thick board (95.625” tall x 11.75” wide) and two grip-friendly wood dowel rods—each measuring 6.5” in length and 1.19” in diameter.
An increasingly popular tool for upper body training, climbing peg boards can be a simple but dynamic addition to a small garage gym or a larger training facility. design includes 35 staggered holes along the roughly 8-foot ascent of the wood board, with six counter bored holes for mounting (mounting hardware not included). The full unit weighs in at 38 pounds.
Along with selecting which type of wood you prefer (via the column on the right), you can also choose between a standard Peg Board and the Echo Peg Board.
PB-1 Echo Peg Board
- No Finish (save on costs by adding your own preferred finish)
- branding burned into wood, running up the face of the board (no washer plates)
PB-2P Peg Board
- Maple or Pine
- Polyurethane Finish
- Black Washer Plates installed at both ends of the board with laser-cut branding.
Please Note: Peg boards can be mounted vertically or horizontally (mounting holes are spaced 40” apart and 9.25” across). Whatever setup you choose, be sure to mount to a secure wall that can handle the weight of the board itself PLUS any static and dynamic loads being applied to the unit.
- Wood Board available in Pine or Maple
- 95.625” (243cm) tall x 11.75” (29.8cm) wide x 1.5” (3.8cm) thick
- 35 Staggered Holes
- 2 Pegs / Dowel Rods: Unfinished Maple – 6.5” (16.5cm) long, 1.19” (3cm) diameter
- 6 Counter Bored Mounting Holes
- Mounting Hardware NOT Included
|Length||Board - 95.625" |
Pegs - 6.5"
|Diameter||Pegs - 1 3/16"|
|Other Product Specs||Pegs are unfinished|
- Цена: 76 213 Тг.